Friday, March 5, 2010

Pattonville School District County's Best Kept Secret

Yes, it's true. When it comes to school districts in St. Louis County, it's hard to beat Pattonville. And yet, I still run into some resistance from buyers when I mention looking in Pattonville. I wonder why that is? They maintain very small classroom size, their teachers are some of the very best in the state; I could go on and on. Those of you who know me know I am an unabashed Pattonville supporter. We have lived in the district since 1990 and my son attended Carrollton Oaks Elementary (RIP under the new runway), Holman Middle and Pattonville Senior High.

Pattonville consistently, year after year, gets outstanding ratings from the State of Missouri. Just today I received my February/March edition of Pattonville Highlights and what do I see? That Pattonville School District received another clean bill of health in its annual indpendent audit. In fact, it received an "unqualified report" which means the district is "maintaining good internal controls over district finances" and "is fairly presenting its financial statements."

If you're reading this and you're looking for a good school district with affordable, middle class housing.....try Pattonville!!! The communities are great, the people are real, and the schools are great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment